Terrasat IBUC 3 Ku Band 8W
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.315.9545
- 6.80 KGS
- 25.40 (cm)
- 25.40 (cm)
- 43.20 (cm)
The Terrasat IBUC 3 series comes in 4W, 8W, 12W, 16W and 20W delivers high performance in compact 6.5 lb. package.
All Terrasat IBUCs are intelligent BUCs that communicate via FSK to compatible modems and provide alternate TCP/IP, RS232, and RS485 interfaces. Since it is SNMP-compatible, the IBUC easily integrates with your NMS so you have a complete view into all elements of your remote satellite terminals.
The IBUC also redefines protection switching with the logic and drivers built into the BUC. The need for a rack-mount remote control panel is entirely eliminated, saving cost and further simplifying installation.
Specially designed for mobility, the IBUC 3 is a full-featured IBUC in a new, smaller & lighter package. An excellent fit with very small aperture or flat panel antennas where size & weight are key considerations.
Yet, all of the IBUC performance & manageability advantages remain. The included web interface enables terminal optimization during installation & provides a suite of trouble-shooting tools. An auto-ranging DC power supply is accessed via external power connector or IFL cable.
• High Stability Internal 10 MHz Reference with Auto-Detection
• Two Factory Select Bands
• Mounting Brackets
• Optional Type N or F-Type Input Connectors
• Handheld Terminal
The IBUC Advantage
All IBUCs are equipped with cutting-edge intelligent technology:
• Highest quality & exacting performance guaranteed through individual unit testing over temperature
• Superior linearity for maximum useable output power
• Amplifier overdrive protection
• User-selectable AGC/ALC for optimal performance & compatibility with modem adaptive coding
• New high capacity microprocessor & extended M&C functions
• Weatherized RJ45 Ethernet interface for simplified connection
ULTIMATE MANAGEMENT & CONTROL
» Local Web Interface & NMS-Friendly SNMP
» 70+ User Configurable Thresholds & Alarms
» Upgraded Event Log with 1,000 Sensor Readings
» Performance Trend Analysis Tools & Statistical logs
» Embedded Web Pages for Universal Web Browser Access
Frequency Range RF IF
Band 1 Std Ku 14.00 to 14.50 GHz 950 to 1450 MHz
Band 2 Full Ku 13.75 to 14.50 GHz 950 to 1700 MHz